Fountain Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Fountain Rental Property
MileStone Real Estate Services specializes in residential rentals in the Fountain area. We take pride in staying current with the rental and sales market, thereby obtaining the highest potential rent for your home.
We believe our role as professional property managers is to make the rental of your home and investment a positive and pleasant experience. Our professionalism, knowledge, experience and willingness to work will positively influence the outcome of this process. Through effective communication, placing qualified tenants, and protecting your investment through regular and proper maintenance, MileStone RES will make the process of owning a rental as stress free as possible. We feel that your investment is our investment. We will handle all aspects of managing your home as if it were our own. We pledge to use all our expertise and resources available to benefit you.
The Benefits of using MileStone Real Estate ServicesWe provide peace of mind by professionally handling the following:
- Professional Property Management: Rob Lynde is one of only four property managers in the Fountain area that holds the Master Property Manager designation awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- Active Marketing: Internet marketing on multiple sites.
- Property Showings: Only MileStone RES showing specialist show your home.
- Tenant Screening: Multi step verification process allows for most qualified tenant.
- Leases: Detailed leases that spell out the tenant/landlord responsibilities.
- Move-in/Move-Out Inspections: In-depth move-in and move-out inspections.
- Maintenance: Independent contractors for best price and fast service.
- Property Surveys: Protecting and maintaining the value of your investment.
- Accounting: Emailed monthly statements and year end accounting.
- Legal: Attorney reviewed and approved Leases, Addenda, and Contracts
- Owner Proceeds: Funds direct deposited into your account.
- Security /Damage Deposits: Handled in accordance with Colorado State law.
- Rent Collection: Due on the 1st, auto draft option for Tenants.
- Late Fees: Owner receives fifty percent of late fees received after the 10th.
- Communication: We return all phone calls and emails in a timely manner. Thank you for considering MileStone Real Estate Services for your property management needs.
Inquire About Our Services
- "I do appreciate all you do to keep everything running smoothly." Debbie (Client since 2004)
- "Tim and I appreciate all you do! We love the monthly updates you give us and all the “extras”! It is so fun to hear about the dogs too. We have a few other PM’s in other states and you and Renee are far superior to them. We just wanted you to know if we can ever offer a recommendation to new clients for you, please do not hesitate to ask." Deb (Client since 2005)
- "You have been instrumental in keeping our property in good condition and the people in it happy. Thanks for staying with us over the years while we worked out the house problems." Bill and Jennifer (Client since 2004)
Marketing for Rentals
- Web based advertising on multiple rental sites.
- Professional network of Property Managers refer possible tenants to us when they do not have appropriate housing for the potential tenants.
- Showings are performed by MileStone RES personnel only.
- Prospective tenants will never be given keys to your property.
- Yard signs with easy to read "For Rent" riders allow your home to be seen easily.
- MileStone RES has established a consistent tenant screening system which allows us to find the best-qualified tenant for each rental.
- Application states that the rental process is not a first come, first serve basis. We will choose the best-qualified applicant based on Local, State, and Federal Housing Regulations.
- Prospective tenants qualify by having satisfactory and verifiable rental, employment, payment history, and credit. At this time we do not run criminal background checks.
- MileStone RES has an established list of independent contractors who perform repairs and maintenance when needed.
- Multiple independent contractors in the same industry assures us a competitive price and fast service.
- MileStone RES does not mark up vendor invoices. You pay only what they charge!
- MileStone RES uses Appfolio, a professionally designed industry specific software.
- Owner accounts are balanced and processed on the 10th of each month or the first business day thereafter.
- Monthly statements are published shortly after accounts are balanced and processed, additionally year end account details and a 1099 are sent out in January of each year.
- MileStone RES holds all owner and tenant funds separately in state approved escrow accounts.
- Charges for advertising, maintenance, or any other expenses associated with the owner's property are paid monthly from the rents received prior to dispersing funds to the owner.
- Finish reviewing this information.
- Set appointment, you meet us, we meet you, and we can evaluate your home.
- Get all questions answered, returned signed management paperwork to MileStone RES along with $350 to cover initial advertising cost and set up reserve account.
- Then we take photos, get it advertised, and get it rented. It is that simple.
Fountain Area Information
Fountain is pure Colorado from its attractive views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range, to rolling hills, recreation parks and trails, and history of
agriculture. Fountain boasts the charming aspects of country living with the urban amenities of great restaurants and stores.
Located along I-25 and Fountain Creek, Fountain retains a friendly small town atmosphere and quick access to Colorado Springs.