MileStone Real Estate Services specializes in residential rentals in the Colorado Springs area. We take pride in staying current with the rental and sales market, thereby obtaining the highest potential rent for your home.
We believe our role as professional property managers is to make the rental of your home and investment a positive and pleasant experience. Our professionalism, knowledge, experience and willingness to work will positively influence the outcome of this process. Through effective communication, placing qualified tenants and protecting your investment through regular and proper maintenance, MileStone RES will make the process of owning a rental as stress free as possible. We feel that your investment is our investment. We will handle all aspects of managing your home as if it were our own. We pledge to use all of our expertise and resources available to benefit you.
The Benefits of using MileStone Real Estate Services
We provide peace of mind by professionally handling the following:
- Professional Property Management: MileStone RES achieved the designation of Certified Residential Management Company (CRMC) in 2020. This is the highest designation a Property Management Company can earn from National Association of Residential Property Manager (NARPM). There are less than 50 companies in the country with this designation and MileStone RES is 1 of only 4 CRMC companies in the Colorado Springs Area. Since 2008, Rob, the managing broker at MileStone, has held a Master Property Manager (MPM) designation from NARPM. This is the highest designation an individual property manager may receive from the organization. MileStone RES also requires all of their property managers to earn and maintain their Real Estate License as this promotes continued learning, accountability and expertise.
- Active Marketing: Internet marketing on multiple sites.
- Property Showings: Properties are shown by a MileStone property manager.
- Tenant Screening: Prospective tenants qualify by having satisfactory and verifiable rental, employment, payment and credit history. Compliant with all state tenant screening requirements, including fair housing, criminal and financial history. At this time we do not run criminal background checks.
- Leases: Detailed leases that spell out the tenant/landlord responsibilities.
- Move-in/Move-Out Inspections: In-depth move-in and move-out inspections.
- Maintenance: Independent contractors for best price and fast service.
- Property Surveys: Protecting and maintaining the value of your investment.
- Accounting: Emailed monthly statements and year end accounting.
- Legal: Attorney reviewed and approved Leases, Addenda, and Contracts.
- Owner Proceeds: Funds direct deposited into your account.
- Security Deposits: Handled in accordance with Colorado State law.
- Rent Collection: Easy direct pay options for Tenants.
- Communication: We return all phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
Thank you for considering MileStone Real Estate Services for your property management needs.
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
Discover Colorado Springs
Although many towns and cities in Colorado were settled by miners and ranchers, Colorado Springs' appeal was climate and culture. The city was founded by Gen. William J. Palmer in 1871. The city sits at the foot of one of America's most famous landmarks, Pikes Peak. The city thrives on culture, with its Colorado Springs Philharmonic and Pikes Peak Center for performing arts. There are more than 50 area attractions, ranging from the Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum to the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and the American Numismatic Association Money Museum, nirvana for coin collectors. One of the nation's three U.S. Olympic Training Centers is located here, and visitors can watch world-class athletes in action. The U.S. Air Force Academy, an elite military training academy sits just north of the city. One of the nation's most fabulous city parks, Garden of the Gods, is nestled in the foothills of Pikes Peak.